Comprehensive training programs are available for both technical users and end users of the system.
Topics for the two-day training include, but are not limited to:
- Cascade Server Technical Basics
- Creating Sites
- Configuration Sets & Content Types
- Metadata & Structured Data
- Introduction to XML & Formats
- Advanced Formats
- Introduction to Web Services
- User Management
- Onsite – we’ll bring the training to you
- Hannon Hill Headquarters – in our dedicated training facility
- Remote – we can teleconference using an online meeting solution
- Monthly Free Option - click here for more information
At no extra cost, we offer video recordings of any training session – providing a valuable refresher course later on. Please feel free to request a full training guide, using the form below.
Free Training - Cascade Bootcamp
All of the great benefits listed above but FREE! More information is listed on the Free Training information page.
As part of our ongoing effort to improve client satisfaction, Hannon Hill is proud to offer our clients an additional training option. Cascade Server customers now have the ability to engage in a small, online training session designed to cover a specific portion of our two-day training agenda in detail. The sessions will occupy two hours where advanced topics such as workflow, web services, velocity or XSLT formats could be covered.
These interactive Mini Training sessions are scheduled on a per-organization basis, and will allow for up to eight individuals to interact with the instructor and ask questions that will help tailor our predefined training material to their particular organization's needs.
- Workflow Basic (Straight Approval)
- Workflow with Owner Review (Straight Approval with Owner Hold Step)
- Workflow with Staging Review (above but with customized destinations & publish-working-copy)
- XSLT Formats
- Velocity Formats
- Web Services (PHP)
- Web Services (Java)
- Planning Site Structure
- Writing Publish Triggers
- Writing Asset Factory Plug-ins
- Image Asset Best Practices (incl. lessons on existing AF plug-ins)
- Integrating Google Analytics
- WordPress Connector & Twitter Connector usage
- Optimization strategies
Custom Technical Training
End User Training
While most of our customers are very comfortable handling end user training in-house, we do offer customized end user training, which includes hands-on experience on your specific site or sites. We develop a custom curriculum based on your integration.
Any questions? Please contact us by filling out the form below. We look forward to hearing from you.
We take your privacy seriously.